Wednesday, May 31, 2006

2 Cents

You Need 2 Be Slapped If… …Top Ten

10) You have mustache, refuse to shave because you “think” its sexy and you’re a female.
9) You have shoes which cost more than your “entire” wardrobe.
8) You use Vaseline for lip gloss.
7) Your mother doesn’t have enough money for her pain pills, but you drive an Escalade sitting on 26”s.
6) You wash your face with the same towel you clean your ass.
5) You get mad when a man calls you bitch, but not a woman.
4) You think its cute when your four year old daughter pops “p” when she dances.
3) You have white friends who openly use the term “Nigger” and you are cool with it.
2) You suck toes, but think feet are ugly.

The number one reason you need to be slapped if… is,

“You like kissing with a mouthful of food because its different” – Yuck!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

LOL, #1 the mustache...now that's funny. I see women walking around with fuzzs and I think that's so nasty. We weren't meant to be cool with any facial hair.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 at 2:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Daily Piglet said...

That's a great list! Facial hair really scares me, it's just not right. And glad you put #3 in there, I can't stand that word, and folks need to know it ain't right.

Thursday, June 1, 2006 at 11:27:00 PM CST  
Blogger my coffee is always said...

LMO
13

Friday, June 2, 2006 at 8:30:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok.. i like the list but what does "pops p" mean??

Sunday, June 4, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I deleted your comment from my blog. You had posted it under a post about my 8-year-old niece which I didn't think was appropriate considering what you said.

Thanks for what the answer. I also find it disturbing to see kids doing things like that. Have you been to any dance recitals lately? My suggestion: avoid them.

I found your blog from Okiedoke, who had you on his last Okie blog roundup.

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 7:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home