Monday, June 05, 2006

Fallopian Wisdom

Scruple Evaluation

I am pregnant
Abortion or have our child…
Why are you crying?

Wipe your tears my love
Our secret is safe with me…
She will never know

However, break bread!
Reimbursement for my pain…
A small price to pay

Visitation Day
May not come a long while…
Besides, you ain’t shite!

Marital bliss?
Keep your ring on, too late now…
Stop with the kisses

Expect nothing Dear
Continue letting her fall…
Parachute broken

I’m safely grounded
Free of trifle lust, demands…
Sinking sands come home

My baby, mine, mine!
You will never see us, ever...
Invaluable

...to be continued

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

I feel sadness when i read this piece, it is moving and well-detailed.

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 6:09:00 AM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

Oh goodness...such a difficult subject.
Oh how it hurts, how literally I felt the SOUL being pulled from my body, along with a whole lotta self-respect.
Bad scene, fucked up decision to have to make. Stayed with the father, had a beautiful son not long after.
My theory is that the 1st soul WAS my son who decided it was not his time to be here and came later.

I am pro-choice but would never do it again!!

Through your post I revisit this experience with a healed mind.

Tuesday, June 6, 2006 at 8:26:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home