Sunday, June 24, 2007

The I's Have It XII

I toast to the best week I've had in nearly three years!!!

I am appreciative of young minds, when offered the opportunity to write prose the expression is magical...

I now better understand God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, the key is them understing me...

I am beginning to know my place...

I am happy our lines of communication have been re-opened, thanks for calling me when you need to speak to a man who is, as you put it, "intellectual"...

I am now addicted to Lamb Chops, Wild Mushrooms and Napa Valley Merlot...

I truly enjoyed Father's Day, this one was the start of moving on...finally!

I need to stop lifting weight and work on cardio...

I am contemplating pursuing a change in career...

I thank you for thinking of me even when you are with him...

I am looking for three investors to fund a multi-million dollar idea, when it jumps I'll subcribe to a lifetime of kicking it...

I am done playing the Lotto, if God wants me to get it, I'll get it...

I am madly in LOVE, damn it feels good to see people up on it!!!

I know sacrifices must be made, our friendship has to be one of those...

I have been forced to shed myself of my inner circle in order to save myself, unfortunately, they have become a collective liability...

I am alone...

I have seven poems memorized, can I get an Amen when I get to 20?

I vow to surround myself with people who will allow me to grow with them in an equally mutual exchange...

I must be "Left Eye" crazy...

I consider this "I's Have It" as my official "coming out" party, sorry ladies!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Shelle said...

i see ya growing brotha...amen!

Monday, June 25, 2007 at 1:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Isha said...

Well here's to many more wonderful weeks!!!

Congratulations on the growth and development! Sounds like you are doin' thangs in a BIG way!

I think I understand every one BUT you being crazy in a Left Eye way...You ain't thinkin' about burnin' up anyones house are you???

Monday, June 25, 2007 at 3:20:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I know you didn't say the LOVE word...we need to talk..

Monday, June 25, 2007 at 4:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Change is the only constant. That is my mantra.

About losing the friends sometimes it is necessary. You can not lead your life by committee.

Congrats, I hope you get everything you need.

Monday, June 25, 2007 at 6:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

I love this post!!
Lamb Chops, Wild Mushrooms and Napa Valley Merlot, now that's fine living :)

You are able to memorize 7, now that's talent, I only know 3 of my poems, I want to be just like you someday.

Saturday, June 30, 2007 at 9:09:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home