Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I am…

I am the Pastor, person assigned to lead,
Chosen to divest myself of all superfluities,
In effort to clearly articulate Christ’s needs of man,

I am the Confidant, person selected to heed,
God’s laws, commandments and all righteousness despite my flesh,
In order to extend his love so that you can fell the blessedness,
Given for following his Heavenly plan,

I am the Warrior, person ready to be the first to bleed,
The first to die for that which I believe,
In addition, I’ll follow where ever the Holy Spirit leads,
Because I will, not because I can,

I am Imperfection Personified, therefore I strive to daily die hoping I succeed,

I am Wise, continually renewed by the scriptures I read,

I am a Vessel, questing to find my soul freed,

I am not the “I am that I am,”
The God of Jacob, Issac and Abraham,
However, I am a champion for the body of Christ,

Which is why...

I am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home