Thursday, July 17, 2008

Final Decision



The jury is no longer out, the University of Utah is the winner in the Slumpfacade sweepstakes!!! I plan on leaving August 15, 2008; its a 17 hour drive. This time last year I was still angry because I was not admitted into the University of Oklahoma, one year later I'm declining their offer; intriguing indeed. Needless to say, I'm going to miss Oklahoma City, in fact, I already do. The good news is I'm having a WHITE LINEN GOING AWAY BASH on August 9,2008, 143 people on the list, its going to be MAJOR in a major way! I'm going to miss blogging about poetry, however, I'll definitely post from time to time. Keep me in your prayers and no, I won't continue writing poetry. When reading my book lately, I often wonder who wrote those pieces; I was truly in a different place, a different space.

Enough small talk, if you need to reach me do so at: slumpfacade@gmail.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

r u gonna post pics from your party?? I hope everything works out for you!!! email your blog fans from time to time and let us know how you are doing! *smooches*

Wednesday, August 13, 2008 at 11:33:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool story as for me. It would be great to read something more concerning that theme. Thanx for sharing that info.
Joan Stepsen
Cool geeks

Wednesday, January 13, 2010 at 10:46:00 AM CST  
Blogger void said...

You should start writing again....

Sunday, May 22, 2011 at 12:06:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is amazing the lies told on this blog. I know this dude and this is bananas. Lol loving the fiction.

Saturday, February 16, 2013 at 4:19:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home