Monday, April 17, 2006

Liquid Saturation

Fruit is Sweeter

She said, “I’ve never done this before,”
three minutes later, I was seeing
red hearts, green clovers, yellow diamonds,
blue stars, laying in awe having experienced
flawless fellatio, watching her swallow,
intriguing…

She asked, “You’re a fruit eater?”, responding
slowly, “a health nut would be more precise.”
“Did I do it better than your wife?”, she asked.
I paused, “Since you took too long to answer,
I’ll do it twice,” she said, smiling. Feeling as
if I were laying alone, an island, six minutes later
I was in tears, crying, joyous expressions of
appreciation, admiration…

“Peaches, you had them before me having you?”
Dazed, confused, I responded, “true, how did you
know?” She rose from her knees, kissing me,
mouth full of love, I swallowed…

Now I know why we meet thrice a week,
she loves tasting me, but not as much as I love
tasting myself. “I think I’ll eat grapes for lunch,”
no pun intended…

6 Comments:

Blogger MagicalSis said...

Oh YESSSSSSSS, You get down with that nice erotica.....as soon as I start posting about food and plants, you go to town with some mmmmmmm jammin' sex visuals.
Awesome, I love it...I bow before you in your creativity of fellatio expression. It is true about the fruit.....heeeeheeee.

Namaste.

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 11:47:00 AM CST  
Blogger my coffee is always said...

"Not as much as I love tasting myself"...
I love the honsety....
hahahaha thir13teen

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 11:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

"I was seeing
red hearts, green clovers, yellow diamonds,
blue stars, laying in awe having experienced
flawless fellatio, watching her swallow..."


I'll just say this...imagery is now and will always be your strong suite because this girl...sounds A LOT like someone I know (or at least have written about)... ;)

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 11:55:00 AM CST  
Blogger nikki said...

well damn.

i second fallen angel. your imagery is on point.

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 12:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

bravo brotha, not many know how sweet they can be, so watch what ya eat...smile

Monday, April 17, 2006 at 3:29:00 PM CST  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

Dude, you might wanna think about publishing some Zane like erotica on the side cause you seriously have that way of writing that is a strong sensuality that is powerful and gentle at the same time.

WHOOOAAAAA DAAAAY. Fa real.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at 8:30:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home