Friday, April 07, 2006

Six Revealing/Quirky Things

Last to First...

6) I love to lay in the whett spot, its hot, then warm, then cold.
Reminds me of why she is fast asleep and why I am suddenly
wide awake wanting more opportunities to place my spoon in
the cereal of choice -- Coco Puffs;?

5) I love plaids regardless of colour(s), pattern size or fabric.
Especially bowties, they are my favorite and no, I promise,
I will not try to sell you a bean pie, though, they are rather
tasty... Farnsworth Bentley is my brother from another
mother!

4) I am addicted to ESPN/Fox News!!!! I can't stop listening
to either on the internet radio stations, in the car while driving,
watching them in the morning (noon, mid-day, night -- on my
off days) and even imagining how I would deliver the news if
I were an anchor... Like Usher, I got it bad for the digital
hole called the TV.

3) I love writing poetry, but I hate reading... Dichotomy at
its finest, but it is the way I function when it comes to prose.

2) I never wash my hands after urinating, JUST KIDDING!
However, I do wash them like 30 times a day. I know it
is ridiculous, but I am a clean freak when it comes to my
hands -- you should see the inside of my car. I mean,
I eat with my hands, type with my hands, shake other
peoples dirty hands; be right back, I need to wash my hands
now...

The number one revealing/quirky thing about me is...

1) I'm afraid to love with all my heart, because at times
I doubt I deserve to be loved at all (see, the never ending
battle with my birth mother concerning my actual vs.
perceived self worth).

I was as honest as I could be... ...hope you all were.

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Thanks for finally participating boo. Can honestly say I already knew all of these things about you...except for the "loving" to lay in the wet spot. Nope...havent been fortunate enough to experience this quirk about you... ;)

Friday, April 7, 2006 at 2:19:00 PM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

wow....thanks for the intimacy.
you being you and letting us see you be you.

hugs.

Friday, April 7, 2006 at 3:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

HELL NAW TO THE FOX NEWS MY BROTHA.

WALK AWAY FROM THE PROPAGANDA LIGHT SLOWLY SO THEY DONT INCREASE THE WATTAGE!!!!

I bet the women who ate cereal with you truly appreciate your love for the wet spot. Usually, we dont. LOL

Friday, April 7, 2006 at 9:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home