Monday, July 16, 2007

Time 2 Man Up II

The last time I posted this was on 10.16.06,
figured it was time to open up yet again.

Be As Frank As Possible

Consider this post your first, last opportunity to dive deep into my essence.
I have opened this door because I feel like reaching out in an indirect sense;
if you are interested in the challenge...

...You have until midnight on Friday to ask me any question you desire,
in turn, I'll pour my soul into the blogsphere...

There is one catch, only ask a question you'd answer if I asked you...
I'll post the answers on 07.21.07, right before I get on the plane
headed to San Fran for five lovely days, four beautiful nights of
pure unadulterated work, play!

7 Comments:

Blogger Isha said...

If you could undo one decision you've made in your life, what would it be?

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 1:00:00 PM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

What is the biggest lie you've ever told (in the last year LOL)?

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 2:42:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

tell me about a time when karma came back to bite u in the behind.

Monday, July 16, 2007 at 6:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

How have you enhanced someone's life in the past year - personally and professionally??

Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 2:02:00 AM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Whatever happened with that lady and the child? Was that ever resolved?

Wednesday, July 18, 2007 at 11:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes too indirect.

What's the one thing you wouldn't want a female to know about you.

Thursday, July 19, 2007 at 9:43:00 AM CST  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

How do you know when you're happy?

Friday, July 20, 2007 at 1:23:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home