Monday, June 19, 2006

Hello

Casual Acquaintances

Mind traveling stratosphere,
existing both here, there,
needing sustenance, stopping to eat,
resting feet, perched high on stool,
focusing on nothing, bowed head, hearing,
“Is there anything I can get you?”

Responding without raising my head,
“Yes, a menu, napkin and glass of Boston tea,
heavy on the Cranberry.”

Lost in thought, drifting toward mango coloured sunsets,
ivory white beaches, clear blue ocean waves,
pleasant interruption…

She returned smelling of Lancome MIRACLE,
lifting eyes to witness a mocha mix of young
Pam Grier, Toni Braxton,
collegiate aged, innocent, sculpted magnificent,
pendulum swivel, exuding intellect, temple to temple,
Clavicle, mesial cleavage well-positioned
attention now fully given, listened to each enunciation in slow motion,
“Boston tea, are you ready?” I replied, “ready for what?”
Her left brow raised, totally removing my haze, she stated,
“Are you flirting?” She continued, “if not, you need to be
hurrying with you order, I get off in five minutes.”

Taking it as she hinted, “I’d rather conversant with poetry in six,
if you don’t mind, suddenly, I’m not to hungry.”
She agreed, clocked out, followed me to Lake Overholser,
curiosity led us to a hidden place, a space for interaction,
attraction evident,
running fingertips rendered talking frivolous,
boy shorts never looked, smelled so good,
she proclaimed, “this fleshly food is yours to partake, however,
don’t over indulge, its good as banana cake!”

Feeling myself enter her body, warm, wet as tropical water falls,
contemplating the with drawls of only having her once, I began
planning the second encounter prior to completing the first,
laying on my back, enjoying this Cagle muscle masseuse,
each pull, push feeling like nervous hands,
raising moments of ecstasy to eventual climax, tension, relax,
when I came, I screamed her name…

…awaking to my wife asking,
“who the Hell is Danielle and how long have you been fucking her?”

9 Comments:

Blogger Intelfetish said...

Damn, did she really taste like banana cake? I'll have to use that line the next time I get approached... ;? Nice piece!

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 9:39:00 AM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

very nice...sensual...like a fairy tale.
it is always so much better in the fairy tales.

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 10:27:00 AM CST  
Blogger chele said...

I always enjoy the element of surprise in poetry.

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 12:07:00 PM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

mmmmmm...i have only recently discovered that sometimes casual acquaintances make for the best orgasmic experiences... whether intentional or unintentional... :O

oh, but hell no to the banana cake. i HATE bananas!!!!

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 12:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, purely delicious, especially the lines:Lost in thought, drifting toward mango coloured sunsets,
ivory white beaches, clear blue ocean waves,
pleasant interruption…

Beauuuuuuuuuutifuuuuullll!!!
I'm snapping fingers, lol

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 4:22:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana cake you say huh? Damn good man!

Monday, June 19, 2006 at 9:17:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

banana cake? damn. lol. now was that with icing or not?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 10:52:00 AM CST  
Blogger nikki said...

lol@the end. ain't that a bitch...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 5:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Can I propose to you this time around? Marry me? Ok, let me run before you can answer the question, lol...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 at 7:53:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home