Friday, December 01, 2006

The I's Have It VI

I miss you, unfortunately, I'll never be able to tell you...

I played in the snow with son, daughter for 33 minutes during the blizzard Thursday, it was the best fun I've had in 10 years...

I now know you are unable to adjust to my evolution, man up and stop bitching...

I am greatful the door is still open, even after our extended moment of silence...

I have finally decided to work on putting a poetry book together, if I only sell one it was worth the time invested...

I hate driving in the snow, too much damn sliding...

I wish I could rewind time, then again, a brokenheart is better than a busted ego...

I need a name for an investment company, I say, NOBLESSE OBLIGE, but no one likes it...

I wish you would stop FUCKING airing me out on your damn blog, if you do it again, I'm a put your ass on FRONT STREET...

I hope OU wins the BIG XII Championship Game, either way, I'll be there watching it go down...

I need a new hobby, my current one has become boring, less exciting...

I have learned to embrace my DARKSIDE, without it there is no balance...

I love you...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too Slump!

ROFL Lemme stop bein stupid. This is how rumors get started. So seriously:

"I have finally decided to work on putting a poetry book together" I want an autographed copy. Just tell me how much and where to give my money.

"NOBLESSE OBLIGE", I like it... but not for an investment co.

"I have learned to embrace my DARKSIDE, without it there is no balance..." OK, I'm listening...

Saturday, December 2, 2006 at 2:49:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

sorry, no snow here. only excitement was the temperature change from 83 degrees on tuesday to 30 degrees on thursday. everyone around here has been praying for inclimate weather...

told you that a book was coming. can't wait to see the finished product. so proud of the growth. and even more pleased to have been a part of it...

Saturday, December 2, 2006 at 5:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

i have learned to embrace my darkside....easier to embrace than fight it...nice list.
yeah for the book!

Saturday, December 2, 2006 at 2:00:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear that you are putting together a poetry book! I'll be the first person to purchase a copy! But I want an autographed copy. =)

I love you too!

Monday, December 4, 2006 at 4:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

i want a copy too.

"I am greatful the door is still open, even after our extended moment of silence..."

i'm hoping for this feeling.

Monday, December 4, 2006 at 5:47:00 PM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

I love you~ too.

New hobbies are a dime a dozen.

Have I told you lately that I think you are brilliant?

Your brilliant.

Thursday, December 7, 2006 at 8:07:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home