Monday, May 07, 2007

Love Allergy

...it reminds of gravity,
tragedy pronounced in the name off deep like turned sour,
turned left instead of right,
devouring atypical types who free fall at first sight,
hear the screams?

...it reminds of broken glass, shattered millions,
damaged emotionally wrecked pieces,
turned from first to last, turned bored,
was engorged with passion, filled with contractions
birthing a cynical like left grasping for “doing”
romance straws,
watch the dwindling dreams!

...it reminds of getting closer equaling going further,
transitioning from a necessity to a why bother,
leaving blame to be placed within,
decelerate,
ex-lover, ex-friend,
caught in choosing pretend whether fault ever ends,
until acceptance begins,
“I am constitutionally incapable...”

2 Comments:

Blogger JustMeWriting said...

DAG! that's all I can say about how the content made me feel...the thought it caused to surge throught my mind, as for the piece itself...very good. Thanks for sharing, but I sure wish you'd share the answer to that RIDDLE BELOW...LOL.

Tuesday, May 8, 2007 at 10:27:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this piece, Slump. I can relate.

Thursday, May 17, 2007 at 8:47:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home