Thursday, April 19, 2007

Capturing Sunrays in a Glass Jar













...the wait is finally over, after months of writing, a year to be exact, my dream of authorship has reached fruition. In my hand is the first copy of my first book, "Capturing Sunrays in a Glass Jar", though it is only the proof, it is real. It is a realization of my work in hard copy form, tangible. Unfortunately, the actual book will not be available to be shipped to those of you who purchased it via the internet until May 1st, but I promise I will get it to you shortly.




Thanks for your patience and undying support!!!

P. S. Upon purchasing your copy, if you'd like it signed with a specific message send it to me at: slumpfacade@gmail.com

11 Comments:

Blogger Isha said...

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR SIR!

Looking forward to all of the wonderful things God has in store for you! Thanks for sharing the excitement with the rest of us!

Isha

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 9:29:00 AM CST  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

congrats once again my brother..im excited for you.

dont get the big head when you get famous.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 11:13:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

congratulations. i am really proud of you bryan.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 4:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

*Standing Ovation* I have to order my copy...and YES I want a signed copy *ehem* I am very proud of you man...this is the first of many works from "B" and I cant wait to see what the Most High uses you for next.

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 5:11:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for you slump!!!!! how incredible to feel that in your hands, i haven't ordered it yet but you know i'm gonna :)

and then i'll do a "daily piglet review" for you :)

congratulations you big old talented man you :)!

Friday, April 20, 2007 at 9:24:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

Congrats and my copy is on order and you already know what I want it to say!!

Saturday, April 21, 2007 at 2:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Congratulations on realizing your dream.

Monday, April 23, 2007 at 3:15:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

Congratulations B...well done.

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 at 3:02:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's done! Congrats! It's going to be nice watching you soar to the top!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 9:26:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you.

Thursday, April 26, 2007 at 8:38:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday, April 30, 2007 at 3:14:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home