Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Own Greeting Cards (Top 10 List)

Here is a top 10 list of greeting card shorts I think are the PERFECT gift for women...

10) You look really sexy when you wear a tank top with no bra, makes me hungry.

09) I appreciate you being thick as a ten gallon drum of peanut butter, skinny girls just don't cut it for me.

08) I love your lips, especially when they are open;?

07) Thank you for cooking dinner, washing dishes, putting up the leftovers, folding the clothes, cleaning out the car and still having enough energy to break me off!!! Sorry for falling alseep afterwards, but it was good as usual.

06) You mean more to me than ESPN!!!

05) I apologize for allowing you to go thru my cell phone and read my text message conversations with my ex-girl, seriously, she doesn't mean more to me than you do.

04) I love it when you squeeze me!

03) In order of importance: God, You and Everything else.

02) I didn't mean to pull your tracks out, really, I didn't...

and the #1 greeting card for a man to give to a woman is...

...Your vagina tasted better than dinner, what are you doing tomorrow night?

7 Comments:

Blogger Isha said...

You know you need help right? No seriously!!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 at 6:18:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was having a seriously rough day and danggone if you didn't single handedly make it better! You may want to market those with your book!

Thanks for the pick me up!

You made the "Have to Read" List!

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 11:15:00 AM CST  
Blogger JustMeWriting said...

dag dude...lol that was something else...I liked #2, best...hahaha

Thursday, May 31, 2007 at 2:31:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a complete mess! lol

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 12:01:00 AM CST  
Blogger piglet said...

you silly goose, those are cute.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 12:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

A certain type of woman would appreciate those.

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 1:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Miz, what type of woman are you? I'd really like to know...

Sunday, June 3, 2007 at 9:02:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home