Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Utter Forgiveness

His liabilities numbered in the 100s concerning protecting her,
theirs was a love blur,
fast, heavy, hard, abusive, emotionally intrusive,
however,
it might have last forever,
had she only asked, “do you love you?”

His answer would have been, “emphatically, no
until then I’ll let you go because I’m unhealthy.”

Her answer may have been, “I’ll be here laying in wait,
consider me addicted to your bait, snared in your trap,
when you’d sorted out your inner demons, please live
in my lap.”

Maybe a loving marriage would be their current state of affairs,
instead of remaining afraid to share their love, never again…

3 Comments:

Blogger Shai said...

Wow! That's all I can say.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 11:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger JustMeWriting said...

lol...I liked that...what's happening sir.

Thursday, May 24, 2007 at 12:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger piglet said...

i really like this set, “I’ll be here laying in wait,
consider me addicted to your bait, snared in your trap,
when you’d sorted out your inner demons, please live
in my lap.”

Friday, June 1, 2007 at 12:52:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home