Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Grown & Sexy!!!


















































My ego is fragile, I must admit. Lately, I've been staring in the mirror, with no vivid reason here to find, yet the thought of you has been hanging round my mind, round my mind... Sorry, got side tracked by Stevie Wonder. In my humble opinion, his HOTTER THEN JULY album is the best solo LP ever with Marvin Gaye's WHAT'S GOIN' ON a close second, but I digress. I posted this entry to again get your opinion concerning enhancing my sexy. The pictures above are of bowties I'm considering purchasing, please respond with a top three list, I plan on expanding myself via adding to my bowtie options... THANKS!!!


















6 Comments:

Blogger Isha said...

Need more options...I like none of these!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 1:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dee said...

I vote crossword puzzle

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 2:11:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

my first thought was that you designed these...I like 2 6 and 7..
do tell who has your mind occupied

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 at 6:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger DurtyMo said...

I wish I like bowties but I don't so..I don't think my opinion helps! Sorry!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 6:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I vote for
1,4, and 5
Especially the crossword puzzle.

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 9:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

hmmm lol...sexy huh...well, the crossword puzzle, brown worded one, and the cow is cute
u need one that says poet on it!

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 at 10:56:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home