Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Every Day, All Day

If I break another nail, another heel,
Hell’s fury won’t be able to contain this feminine anger,
it’s the little things which have me standing on the cliffhanger,
waiting rescue,
but then again, I don’t need a man for anything, for nothing,
except the occasional car wash,
yard cut,
oil change,
house paint,
garbage removal right to the curb corner,
to screw in the bulb,
to trim the shrubbery,
to be complimentary,
carry the groceries,
open a door,
fix a flat tire,
wire the new wireless sound system,
listen to problems without wanting to help solve them,
allow for crying without taking advantage,
manage to arrive on time,
appreciate these thighs like he does this ass,
be crass only when necessary,
actually consider the thought of being married;
playing house is growing old,
cuddle, snuggle without wanting sex,
never lie about communicating with his “x”,
stay erect until I’m finished, done,
continue to see the sun rise, set when he looks into my eyes,
want to die first because you can’t live without me,
embrace being happy,
abandon the thought of anger, especially when I’m wrong,
long for my love after only a minute has passed,
be my first, last,
never crowd my personal space,
enjoy my dinner like you do your mother’s,
be here forever to help fulfill my dreams,
endure my screams,
especially when I’ve come apart at the seems for breaking yet another nail, heel…

2 Comments:

Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

this will be added to my list of favs of yours...

"long for my love after only a minute has passed"

love this!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at 11:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger Isha said...

Ha! So you finally figured us out! Now can you share this wealth of knowledge with the rest of the male population?

I smiled on this one Mr. Sir! Thanks a bunch!

Tuesday, September 4, 2007 at 1:36:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home