Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Soul Swallow"

Time is non-existent during "us" moments,
leading our intertwined steps forward,
toward spiritual atonement for not being able to give more,
leaving me wanting to share all I have to offer,
cleanse my emotional coffers,
empty my essence deep into the crevices of your excellence,
you're my little overachiever,
until death due us is a shallow commitment,
especially since I've been in love with you in a previous life time,
currently experiencing you as a life line,
oxygen is secondary,
your love is nourishing,
I'm never waiting to exhale,
wanting to inhale from losing breath when we kiss,
needing to rest after tasting your insatiability, at least four times daily,
patiently looking forward to hearing you say, "I do",
submitting myself to your passion is the ritual,
a rights of passage, for I am only a man when I stand next to you...

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelle said...

"until death due us is a shallow commitment..."
crazy line

Thursday, October 18, 2007 at 2:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Shelle, clarification... The line means he's been in love with her in another life time and will be even after they have both died in this current life. He wants he to know the magnitude of his commitment and one life time is shallow compared to his willingness to love her eternally. Make sense?

Friday, October 19, 2007 at 8:09:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home