Wednesday, September 19, 2007

TOP 10 T-Shirts: Part III

10) Coochie Smoothie?
09) Fianceed Up, Don't Touch!
08) I Don't Go Out with Girls, I Only Go In...
07) Side Dish Wanted, No Anger Allowed, Must Have Cool Head.
06) Hillary Clinton, the Anti-Wife
05) Hip Hop is like school on Sunday, No Class...
04) HIV FREE ARE YOU?
03) Education is the only way out of the Hood!
02) The Ozone Awards = Niggas Gone Wild!!!

and

The #1 T-Shirt I'd love to wear is... "Black Republicans, the Answer. The Question, What is the Future?"

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

yeah, I don't get it. Have you become allergic to democrats?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 10:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Satire. No, I am not allergic concerning DEMS. I'm just focused man, not because my parents were Republicans, but because I did my research and made the choice which was best for me. Besides, you can only make change from within, plus, I don't understand why African Americans are sooooooo loyal to the DEMS when they've done nothing lately to help our collective cause.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 at 1:38:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Black Republicans can be good. I believe if we researched more about things outside the box it would help us get a better understanding. Their are somethings I don't agree with on the Democratic side....I'm a democratic.

Learn me brother...learn me!

Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 8:25:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home