Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The I's Have It X

...I don't mind being used, but I hate being discarded.

...I am falling out of love with myself; ignorance is bliss.

...I think you think I am here for an eternity, think again.

...I appreciate your need for balance (between he & I), but the worse I treat you, the more you seem to like it.

...I believe sleep after sex is absolutely the best; probably why I haven't slept in days.

...I wonder why white folk are afraid of black male intellect.

...I certainly hope you know what you are doing, swapping love for money is dangerous.

...I think you think you tough!

...I wonder why you have a good man, yet continue to dog him out.

...I think love by any other name would not sound as sweet.

...I have absolutely no desire to write poetry.

...I still don't know why you cut your damn hair off.

...I will get into grad school.

...I feel like I am in a free fall.

...I am suprised this blog world has actually become a suppliment to my life, meaningful.

...I am that I am...

7 Comments:

Blogger Shelle said...

interesting insight...
if you know u r treating her bad...why do it?
why are they afraid? because they know if we actually realize the power we have...and own it...wow what a different world this would be.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 11:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

Sounds like you have some interesting friendships going on right now.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 at 6:32:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Wow, what a post...the 2nd one is what got me cause I feel the same way, falling out of love with myself.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 7:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

i love the first one..."i don't mind being used, but hate being discarded" that's some powerful shit right there. As a matter of fact, that really made me think and it's something that I'd truly love to share with someone, but at this point, he'd so not get it.

Thursday, November 15, 2007 at 9:14:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

yes you do know why...

Friday, November 16, 2007 at 2:07:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you misspelled supplement

Monday, November 19, 2007 at 5:41:00 PM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

Shelle, I treat her bad because it gives her life, purpose. She's used to using people, destroying their dreams. She basically asked for a taste of her own medicine, I delivered...

Miz, I only have a few friendships, they last forever. These new interactions are merely temporary situations teaching me the value of being humble.

Lyr, falling out of love with yourself is definitely a difficult process. My goal at the end of the day is to be less absorbed with self, more caring of others.

Blu, tell him anyway. By the time he figures it out you'll be involved with someone new;)

Fallen, I DO KNOW WHY...

Anon, you know damn well I can't spell, stop acting all surprised...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 9:33:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home