Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Final Steps Forward

The Opening

He has been patient, waiting for his freedom,
I call him Cinque, jokingly, love him religiously,
we complete the cipher of he, myself and I, dear,
there has never been a man who made me feel transparent,
apparently soul mate status is achievable, at least for me,
anyway, tonight is about becoming one,
should I wear boy shorts or a thong,
wonder what else turns him on other than what he said;
my conversation, crooked smile, afro puffs, love for nature
and no tolerance stance on being disrespected; reflecting…
probably my cooking, no need to lie,
I know he is tired of eating grill cheese sandwiches
sprinkled with cinnamon… Damn, he must love me!

Hope he likes the dress I selected,
black, low cut top, ruffled bottom,
split showing just enough thigh to wet his appetite,
top draped with red lace trim,
flowing in a V shape meeting at the fold,
behold, voluptuous cleavage mountain tops for the taking,
hope he is ready to go hiking…
Damn, love makes me silly at times!

Driving straight to his house, no dinner, movie,
we’ve recycled that date 1,000 times,
tonight its about looking into his eyes, squeezing his hand,
embracing, falling helplessly into his arms after hours,
no minutes, no seconds of chasing, its about him separating
our love from the virgin without by placing himself within…
Damn, I need to slow down, hope I don’t get a ticket!

“You look great,” he said, after opening the door,
being greeted by my soul stirring beauty, never been this nervous,
he continued to speak, “You ready to eat?”
I replied, “Yes, however, I’d rather dance first.”
He swept me off my feet, again, being in love is wonderful,
consuming, the room was spinning faster than I was,
Jill Scott’s A Long Walk penetrates my present,
interrupts past thoughts now focused on future moments;
marriage, pregnancy…
Damn, I hope it last forever!

Each kiss enhances my feeling of inebriation,
though I’ve never taken a drink, his concern leaves me faint,
we three now laying, he, me, my dress, two of us waiting,
ready, his gentleness removes frustration,
increases longing for penetration,
my back arched, thong slipped past ankle bracelet,
kisses tickle foot bottoms, calves, knees, lower,
inner thighs, belly ring, teasing, clitoris vibration,
tongue soft as cotton candy, “You are certainly wet,” he proclaims.
Head raised, I notice his wearing lipstick, eyes blurry,
ears ringing from first oral orgasm, blink, peering,
no, his smile red as cherry pie, though light dim I’m certain.
“Stop, please,” I whisper. “Baby, tonight is not the time”.
He notices the sheets, his fingers,
wipes virgin blood from his face and says,
“I’m sorry, don’t be embarrassed or cry,
I’ve waited five years, five more days won’t hurt.
I love you.” I was speechless…
Damn, whenever he is ready I’m his to have, wholeheartedly!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

HELL NAW!!!!! i wonder if every woman will experience some variation of this moment at one point in her life? i definitely remember mine (and no, he hadn't gotten as far as the dude in this piece before we found out). i can hear trina in the background as she raps, "see, i fu*k him while his children at home, make him eat it while my period on..."

like the images and attention to detail that led up to the final one. you don't necessarily even need that last sentence either. just close it with her being speechless...like i am right now!!!!!! :)

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at 10:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger CousinSarah said...

I

need

a

moment

of

privacy.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006 at 8:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger chele said...

Well dayum ... I had to go back and read this one again. I like the build up and I never saw the end coming.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006 at 7:24:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home