Thursday, June 29, 2006

Deep Inside Your Love

Drenched Realization

Blood, sweat, tears,
the final two are inconsequential,
the first measures my worth,
ability to take in your discarded manifestations
of unsuccessful attempts to live forever,
leave your legacy after you are gone,
most importantly,
during emotional over-expressions I hug your inner contours as requested…

Love being inside you like I’m supposed to,
love the strength of your hands when you squeeze me,
place me within your wetness
premeditated purpose intended,
glad you chose me,
appreciate your rants, attitude,
acting rambunctious,
which serves to provide needed personal space,
giving us time to get to know each other further…

I love when you hold me,
when you look at me like,
“I’m tired of wanting you, but can't live without you,”
you are used to our interactions,
but not bored with the fact that you need me as much as I need you,
together we make a difference in the world,
it is our natural bond which keeps mankind
from turning red with anger, pun intended!

Who am I?

I am your favorite “comfortable” TAMPON,
available upon demand, caring "only" for you
for upto at least eight days a month…

7 Comments:

Blogger Superstar Nic said...

OMG! LOL, what in the world???

Have a great weekend!

Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 3:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Yuck. The writing was so good it made me get the "ick". You are like that little brother I never had :) Cept' I don't think you're so little (cos' of that big head on your profile). It's a nice head, and attractive and all but I wouldn't have wanted to give birth to you :)

Ok, I think I've said enough.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 at 3:50:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

lol damn u

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 12:36:00 PM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

again, tried to explain no woman feels the way you are trying to "paint" in this piece about a f*cking tampon!!! they encourage only frowns, not smiles...smiles might only come after you've engaged in risky behavior a few nights prior; then (and ONLY then) are you happy about your period coming... ;)

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 5:14:00 PM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

i like this one. it is always a good idea for me to look at inconvenient bodily functions in a different light. like...embracing my cycle with gratitude such as being glad that my body is healthy and does what it is supposed to do. i can't do anything about it (like stopping it) so it is best to look at it positively. maybe it won't hurt so bad.

Friday, June 30, 2006 at 10:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Intelfetish said...

You need your ass whipped for this piece even though it made me laugh in the end!

Thursday, July 6, 2006 at 10:40:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this would have been a better poem if it wasn't about a tampon. But it makes me think about that song by Minnie Ripperton, "Inside my love". That's a truly beautiful song.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 8:52:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home