Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Homemade Panera Bread

Whipped Dressing Please!

Stressed,
arriving home at the request of her,
mistress,
second-best friend,
occasional midnight snack,
taken aback by unplanned lunch offer,
her daughter fast asleep,
she deep in thought upon my arrival,
the smell of Cheese Miche Bruschetta filling the air,
pointing to the couch, “sit over there,” she stated,
did as instructed, patient though hungry,
while text messaging secretary she interrupted,

“how would you like your salad, dressed, tossed?”

not too picky, I responded,
“add anything you like with the exception of salt,”

she replied, “how about whipped cream?”

…I never screamed so loud,

needless to say,

I now have an affinity for Cool Whip!

4 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

um....yeah..."everything's better with cool whip?!?!"

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 3:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Sangindiva said...

First let me say thanx for visiting my spot.
I always see you on others...
so glad my web caught you finally. heh heh heh
Anyway-
I love your page design and your writing...

*leaving peach peals as I exit*

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 1:11:00 AM CST  
Blogger nikki said...

lmao@fallen. u a trip. BWWAAAHAHA

great piece, luv.

Friday, June 23, 2006 at 8:43:00 AM CST  
Blogger Xave said...

A nice dish ;-)

Monday, July 3, 2006 at 4:15:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home