out of the closet and admit something to all those who frequent
this page; I WOULD RATHER MASSAGE A WOMAN'S FOOT
THAN WATCH HER UNDRESS, GIVE ME A TABLE DANCE
OR (SADLY) HAVE SEX. I have finally accepted it, a woman's
foot is more arousing than her lips, hips, ass and yes, even her smile.
Due to my recent discovery I have been called crazy, a fool, ignant,
out of my mother loving mind and some other names I choose not to
list due to the offensive nature of the words. In short, I may love
a woman's foot as much as her heart, damn! Which brings me to
why I have made today's post. I need your assistance...
If you are female, know a female or wish you were a female,
please answer the following questions on your blog or as a
comment so I can read them in my leisure.
Thanking you in advance ladies, I appreciate your desire to help
me deal with my new found love for your feet;
NOT BEING FACETIOUS,
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS:
1) What is the first priority when purchasing a shoe, looks or comfort?
2) What is the most you would pay for a “dress stiletto”?
3) Which type of shoes do you own more of, “one-hour wears” or “all day wears”?
4) What is more important when purchasing a shoe, designer or look?
5) Shoe preference, “high heel”, “wedge heel”, “short heel” or “flats”?
6) What is the most important piece of your wardrobe, “shoes”, “hat” or “handbag”?
7) Do you associate “cost” of shoe with quality?
8) Is your dress style defined by shoes or clothes? If shoes, how do your shoes enhance your “look”, “attitude”, or “personality”?
9) If you only had $50, which would you chose to purchase, dinner or a pedicure?
10) How frequent are your pedicures, per month?
11) How often do you get foot massages?
12) Is having someone paint your toes sexy, why? Also, would you pay to have it done, if so, how much?
13) How important is the beautification of your feet to your overall level of confidence?
14) Do you feel sexier when your feet are made up?
15) Do you wear foot jewelry, ankle bracelets? If so, how often?
16) If you could purchase a perfume for your feet, what would be the scent?