Friday, March 30, 2007

Disconnect

Why I Like to Love
I am eagerly waiting to have my son,
I want to show him how to love,
Daddy taught me,
when he disobeys, discipline,
when he speaks, listen,
when he cries, show concern,
when he asks to be taught, teach so he learns,
when its his turn,
kiss him like Daddy kissed mommy,
climb atop him naked, bounce until he shivers,
he’ll quiver, but hold his hand,
tell him he’s mommy’s gift like Daddy taught me,
"keep what we share to yourself, I’m your best friend,"
I want to show my son the power of imagination,
show him the power of creation,
let him know he’s my personal “love” child,
teach him to watch my masturbation,
let him believe I’ll protect him from all his enemies,
teach him not to pout, stroke him gently,
most importantly,
like Daddy taught me,
I’ll teach him that giving me his virginity is how grateful
children show ultimate respect,
in fact,
if he’s lucky, like Daddy,
he’ll enjoy being erect because of my love, yes,
I am eagerly waiting to have my son,
if God blesses me, maybe I’ll have more than one…

4 Comments:

Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

I've read this twice before...first I was thinking it was a boy's dream..and that horrified me then when I read further it switched to a girls POV, a little girl and that frightened me more, now reading it again today I'm really weary of how I interpret its intentions, hesitant to finish it each time yet I want to understand, makes m feel disheartened..don't want to think about it anymore..you give your readers such vivid images...

Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 10:26:00 AM CST  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

this piece is scary...for its true for far too many young ones. yet, their story goes untold.

good writ.

Sunday, April 1, 2007 at 12:58:00 PM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

DAYUM YO! I also had to read this twice. I was confused at first cause I didn't want it to be about what I knew it was about and then the second time I was angry.

Unfortunately this is a growing story for so many children and yet there is so little being done to help them.

I know that this is an important piece for a number of reasons but it is still difficult to swallow. The fact that you were able to write about it speaks volumes about your talent though. I aspire to have an uncompromising ability to speak truth in my writing even when the truth causes me pain.

Good shyt...per usual B!

Monday, April 2, 2007 at 8:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

whew! hard to read. very uncomfortable, but sometimes a good thing to feel.
your perspectives always amaze me b.

Monday, April 2, 2007 at 1:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home