Friday, November 16, 2007

Miss HIV Poem, "The Reaper"

Approximately one month ago I was asked to offer a piece in effort to raise awareness concerning the impact of HIV, AIDS in conjunction with the upcoming movie MISSHIV. It took all of about eight minutes to write the poem "Immunity?". As an author, it was the first time I was challenged to draft a poem per the request of an entity, persons. In doing so, I was allowed the opportunity to have the presentation of the piece video tapped, I hope you like it. Click this link, http://www.egm.tv/, which will take you directly to the website. Click on "SAY", then click, "The Reaper". Upon watching, tell me what you think, as usual, be honest...

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

i already gave you my comments over the phone...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 1:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 1:45:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home