Thursday, April 20, 2006

I Love the 21st Letter

Blind, Maligned Emotions

I envy you being able to love me from afar, closer you get,
the more disconnected, who are you?
Evolving,
each phase yields a mere reflection of the lady I met years ago,
so blatant, straight forward, now distant,
speaking in riddles lined with collegiate logic
wasted on a heart which only understands
how it feels when you are gone,
you are wrong for having me hold myself
hostage to the hopes of gazing, eye to eye, seeing dizzy addiction,
remember when we held conversations in standing room only events,
could have sworn we were the only two,
you were the only one who understood, me,
love ideologies, long before I carried a pierced aorta,
eons prior to surrendering to your passion, “Mother may I?”,
back when each interaction was a chess match,
not now when it feels like I can’t walk away,
waiting for you to release,
submit to extensions of yourself, dominate our collective,
lead, follow us where ever we may be headed, regular, premium or super unleaded?

I KNOW YOU LOVE IT WHEN I’M VULNERABLE,
BUT I LOVE IT WHEN I’M ABLE.

Say you’ll open to your self to being the same, become my wife, please.

I need you too…

2 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

no comment...and you know why...

Thursday, April 20, 2006 at 7:45:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

ouch...
realization, agony, desperation...love it is

Friday, April 21, 2006 at 12:26:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home