Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Help Me w/D. C.

Treasure Hunt

I'll be in Washington, D. C. for a national NCEP conference and the Alpha Phi Alpha 100th national convention from 07.22 - 07.28, problem is I've never been, don't know anyone from there or know anyone who has been; don't want to get lost. What I want to do is soak up the local culture: food, history, poetry, entertainment, music, etc. If you have any leads, feel free to place me in the know. I want this to be one of the best trips I've ever experienced, next to Puerto Morelos, Mexico trip I took earlier this Summer.

Thanking you in advance, good looking out...

This is me in Mexico about to fall asleep at the pool, maybe Arch Angel was right about the double dips of German Chocolate ice cream...

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

Ii CANNOT believe you put that damn picture on here!!!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT believe it!!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 11:07:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

You look good in this picture and it looks like you had a blast.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 7:05:00 AM CST  
Blogger Intelfetish said...

I'll be the first to say, you are not as sexy as you think you are buddy;?

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 8:40:00 AM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

i think you are sexy and adorable!!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 at 9:43:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok it's been some years since I've been to DC. I was taking a class for work in VA and on the weekend we took a day trip to DC and I thoroughly enjoyed the Smithsonian. It is huge and I only saw one fourth of it. Me and a few other dummies walked from the train station to Kennedy's ?(I'm having brain freeze) gravesite, yeah extreme stupidity took over but we managed to see some major historical stuff. Our group started out with about 20 of us and at the gravesite (Our last stop) I think it was about 6 of us left. We lost one or two people at every stop along the way. They were the smart ones and did I mention the heat index was at about 111 degrees that day?

Maybe someone else will let you know about nightlife and other exciting things in DC.

Thursday, July 13, 2006 at 10:23:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! So you'll be strolling through my back yard, eh? I hope you enjoy your stay while here. DC is a really cool place. Let me know if you need any recommendations.

Saturday, July 15, 2006 at 8:34:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home