Monday, July 31, 2006

Top #10


Things I "Hate" About Women of Colour…

#10 – When you wear coloured contacts, e.g. hazel, purple or baby blue; because you actually believe it makes you sophisticated.

#9 – When you wear too little clothes; it is not flattering and doesn’t become you.

#8 – When you wear too much lip gloss leaving you looking like you’ve been drinking hot chicken grease. Damn shame!

#7 – When you expect a drink to be bought for you prior to being greeted.

#6 – When you use sex as a bargaining chip of manipulation in order to get what you want, when you want, how you want, where you want and as often as you want. Why ooh why does it always work?

#5 – When you have a major attitude because you realize your girl is sexier, more intelligent and nicer; thus, transforming you into SUPA COCK BLOCKER! Don’t hate, maybe if you act like you have some sense we’ll ask you to watch.

#4 – When you stop at the door and expect me to open it for you.

#3 – When you turn the shower to EXTRA hot and get mad when I want to get out. Guess you need the heat to help melt the pure ice water running thru your veins.

#2 – When your open toe high heels are too little leaving your toes hanging over the edge of the shoe. Scrunching your toes just ain’t going to cut it, when you relax the obvious shows. Just plain tacky! I HAVE A FOOT FETISH SO PLEASE DON’T RUIN MY DAY BY DOING THIS…

I think this sums it up best...

#1 -- When the smell of your vagina alerts me to your
presence before you turn the corner (not just limited to women of colour).

Bonus – When you expect me to sit in the hall and carry on a conversation with
you while you are taking a “lady-like” shit… Damn, I hate this one the most!

11 Comments:

Blogger Chance said...

You have a beautiful blog and a very interesting list. I will be back.

Monday, July 31, 2006 at 9:33:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

dang brotha, who pissed in your frosted flakes this morning lol....

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 2:45:00 AM CST  
Blogger chele said...

Hate is such a strong word.

#4 -- where were you raised? Don't most gentlemen open the door for a lady?

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 6:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

@Chele, I was raised in Oklahoma City amongst gentlemen who told me the key to being respectful is being subtle in your gestures; opening doors for ladies is one of them. I'll do anything for a woman who doesn't EXPECT it to be done, those who do get the gas face! I mean, if I expected every woman I dated to put out because I paid for dinner I'd be wrong...

I almost forgot, satire, satire, satire... You know you love it!

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 8:26:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the positive vibe in this post! =)

Tuesday, August 1, 2006 at 7:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

now you know i'm gonna have to do one for the guys now, right? you are such a weirdo! ;-) y the way, you know you lying about the shiny ass lips! you know your ass has a secret passion for damn peach gloss!!!!!??? ;-)

Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 12:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

Well...I don't know about all the "color" thang, darling Slump...but thanks for the input...I mean can I even comment since I am void of color??? (Actually, I have lots of freckles b/c I am scotch/irish)

All those things are points I will keep in mind as a woman and try to live up to when we hang, if we ever hang. God~ I hope we hang. #5 is my favorite.

Kisses!

Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 12:17:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

#8 is tooooooooooo funny and i'm still laughing at #5 which is so so true

Wednesday, August 2, 2006 at 2:46:00 PM CST  
Blogger makingmoneyonline said...

Would rather us have dry and corroded lips? LOL @ drinking chicken grease

And that comment about chicks wearing shoes too small, I see that so much at work, I want to step on their feet right into the concrete they are dragging on. LOL

Friday, August 4, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM CST  
Blogger NegroPino™ said...

#7 and #4 only apply to me.......

Monday, August 7, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

This transends the color lines. I suggest you poll ALL races and not limit it to just black women.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006 at 11:40:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home