Monday, August 14, 2006

100 Words "4" Self {Four}

Father Account

He is a leader needing to know when to follow,
He is soon to be martyr not able to chose which words to swallow,
He is at times shallow, realizing his grounding is essential,
He understand reading is fundamental even though he hates it,
He accepts responsibility for his aggressions
especially when he is bated,
He is God fearing, depending, but relies too much on himself,
He has yet to grasp the value living,
focuses too much on the circumstances of his death,
He has grown in leaps, bounds
He is finally a man, of my son I am proud…

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

mmmmm hmmm...you already know i like this one too. i do wish that you'd learn to follow instructions though... ;-)

Monday, August 14, 2006 at 5:04:00 PM CST  
Blogger Xave said...

There was a time I would have done anything to hear my father say just once that he was proud of me. Today I'm resigned to the possibility that it may never happen and I'm grateful for his respect and friendship.

Monday, August 14, 2006 at 5:33:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great piece!!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 at 7:47:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home