Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Intimate Continuation

The Beginning of Forever

Tears are forming,
alarming are "your" inactions,
leaving my pregnant heart contracting,
waiting to give birth to a
perfect love made by you,
for you...

The aforementioned brief was inspired
by Ms. Jus Butterfli's recent post.
"Interlude #4: Soul Wide Shut (for you)"

These are the words which meant the most:

"Conceptualizing a touch
so intense that it
brands,
So extreme, glass would be
transposed to its
original form of sand and
begin slipping thru fingertips
similar to my soul..."

5 Comments:

Blogger layne bowden said...

Hey you! Thanks for the "shout-out". I love it when a poet I admire finds something they can truly appreciate in my words! It's a humbling experience! I'm happy I could inspire you. Now all you gotta do is work on making that "brief" into a full length poem! Is that asking too much? (LOL)

Peace!

Wednesday, October 4, 2006 at 3:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

I likes I likes...

Wednesday, October 4, 2006 at 6:21:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love it...and conceptualizing is my new word for the day. i love the way it rolls off my tongue. thanks!

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 10:30:00 AM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your piece, as they always are, is beautiful! I love your writing, Slump. You know that!

And I love Jus.B.Fli's piece as well. We have a talented community in which we reside.

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 3:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

Beautiful and passionate. Jus.b.fli is the girl. I'm glad she inspired you to write this, I love it.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 3:55:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home