Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The I's Have It V

I appreciate Jojo D., Shadowrite, Royce’s Daughter, Tenacious,
Blujewel, Shelle, Blkbutterfly, Xavier, Darling Nikki, Nique,
Sangindiva, Ms. Ahmad, Princessdominique, Delaleuverses and
Ms. Glorious for participating in TIME 2 MAN UP, Part One.
Hope my answers were worth the time you invested in posting
the questions…

I feel like a sunrise is just beyond the horizon, which is
why I have shades on…

I hope you begin to feel better as each day passes, to the
point where you no longer hurt…

I want to cry like I did when I broke my ankle, need to
empty my emotions…

I now see you for who you are…

I miss my Grandmother, unfortunately, I don’t “know” if
she’s in a better place…

I appreciate being closed to the option of being open,
thank you for taking me there…

I love knowing being right and losing someone important feels
better than being wrong and continuing to grant them access
into your life…

I met someone recently who was so ignorant they made me wish
I wasn’t African American, damn, all it takes is one Nigger to
fuck it up for everyone else…

I know that by November 1st I’ll be less stressed than I am today…

I hope I get an interview for a grand opportunity which just
presented itself…

I FINALLY QUIT FEDEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am beginning to feel like God wants me to do something,
don’t know what, but I feel it…

I hate bread pudding…

I have given enough for now, should things change I may give yet again…

I want you…

4 Comments:

Blogger layne bowden said...

I hate bread pudding too! (YUCK!)

Interesting list, sir.

There's nothin' like FINALLY seeing someone for who they REALLY are. I always say with clarity comes wisdom!

TRUST that your Grandmother is in a better place...

Ig'nant folks? Well, unfortunately they are a necessary evil! (LOL)

Peace!

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 5:00:00 AM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

Unlike both you and Jus, I LOVE bread pudding (must be the British in me...lol)

Your Grandmother doesn't have to live with what we do, so I'm sure she's in a better place.

As long as you feel God, that's most important.

an I from me...I'm a living testiment to God's blessings and I truly feel God is working in my life and I know what it is.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 6:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

congratulations for finally quitting fedex...imagine! now you just might be able to sleep through the night!?!? if osiris and yssis aren't enjoying you too much! :-)

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 11:46:00 AM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

congrats as well for taking the big step.

she is in a better place.

enjoy the sunshine.

enjoy all the possibilities b.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 at 1:36:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home