Thursday, October 05, 2006

Last Post 4 Now

Can't Stop the Pain...

Today at lunch I got a call from my mother,
my grandmother, Mama Mattie, passed. Initially,
I felt like saying, "She no longer has to suffer,
so her death was in her best interest," however,
now I feel like screaming, "FUCK GOD FOR TAKING
HER AWAY!" My emotions have run the spectrum,
its been hard to breath at times and I've even
felt faint.

I usually use this blog to write prose which
totally surprises the reader, now that I feel the
same I wonder what is the point in fucking writing
in an effort to escape into a world far away from
the complex world in which I live if the escape isn't
permanent? If it seems like I'm rambling, I apologize.

Anyway...

To those of you who continually read my blog, posting
comments and supporting my efforts I appreciate you and
feel you need to know today just in case I can't
tell you later.

Take care, for now...

P. S. You need to call me tonight, I need to hear your voice
telling me everything will be alright even though I know
it won’t, it never will again…

10 Comments:

Blogger nikki said...

dangit. you gotta do what you gotta do. i'll be here when you get back.

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 5:08:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sincere Condolences my Friend, I am familiar with the pain of loss.

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 9:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

damn slump I am so sorry to hear that. Take all the time you need honey.

Thursday, October 5, 2006 at 10:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger layne bowden said...

hey. you're in my thoughts and prayers. i'll continuously be sending postive energy for you to remain strong and centered. but please don't forget that you are ENTITLED to your pain and your moments of sadness. it gets easier. I PROMISE. hang in there...

Peace. Always.

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 5:20:00 AM CST  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

i am with you, AND i am calling too.

breathe and feel the pain, make it your friend.

the only way OUT is THROUGH.

thinking of you, lots, and you have my love!!

Friday, October 6, 2006 at 2:34:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sincere condolences to you, Slump.

I lost my father, suddenly, in June of this year. He was killed. I know the pain of losing someone close. At times I feel like floating away into a world of numbness. I have to snap myself back into reality because I often get lost there.

Damn...I feel your pain. I really do. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. And I'm not just saying that. I'm serious.

Peace and love to you always.

Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 3:09:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

b i am really sorry for your loss. i understand the pain of wanting her pain to end, but also cursing God for taking her.
it is okay to feel both.
sending prayers and hugs your way.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM CST  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

My sincerest condolences go out to you luv. My "lil sis" just lost her grandmother and she was buried this past weekend. Though I can't feel your pain, I share it. Take solace in her memories as they will live on forever and be guided by her many teachings, guidance, and strength.

Monday, October 9, 2006 at 3:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Copasetic Soul said...

keep ya head up man, i know your pain. i lost my granmothers six year ago....and i still miss her. i agree with everything blujewel said...take solace in her memories and the life lessons she gave you.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 7:47:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I lost my dad a few years ago and there are times when I just want to hear his voice, one more time.

I know what you're going through. Remember her the way she'd want you to.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 3:16:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home