Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TRUTH OR DARE #2

TRUTH OR DARE AGAIN

Here is my honest effort to answer Ms. Trizzy's
TRUTH or DARE question, Ummm...o.k....have you ever
had a romantic and/or sexual relationship with any
of the people on your blogroll?


Well in all honesty, I have yet to have a
"relationship" romantic or sexual with anyone
on my blogroll. I have NEVER met any persons
in the blogsphere, on my blogroll or not.
However, FALLEN ANGEL and I go way back to 2000,
we met at the BIG XII Conference on Black Student
Government; she turned me on to blogging! There
was a time I considered her one of my best friends,
however, as of late we've both been extremely busy
so its forced me to appreciate the highs/lows of
reality...

Trizzy, your TRUTH, should you chose it is...
"What is the best way for a stranger to become
a friend?"

Your DARE, should you chose it is...
"I dare you to post a pic of the only woman
you'd date if you were on the other side of the
fence."

2 Comments:

Blogger Nique said...

Ok, that sucks, why cant i get a truth or dare. Thats messed up man.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 11:36:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

@ slump now i dont know why u would think i would dare u to do something like that lol unless u really wanted to that is...besides were keepin the game PG-13 no rated X joints...

you chose truth huh? um lets see...who would you dig out on your blog roll and why?

and since ur mind is in the gutter lol ill take a truth...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 3:01:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home