Thursday, January 18, 2007

Candy Man

Diabetes, the Good Way
Feels as if my teeth are riddled with cavities from swallowing you,
black sugar, sweet to taste,
when injected in haste, sloppily,
deep into my fields of popi,
the physical reaction is similar to that of crack cocaine free base,
watching the ejaculation slowly stream down my waist is exciting,
your intake is frightening, but not to the point of wanting to stop,
I am the pot calling your kettle black,
feel free to insert your chocolate ladle, stirring my contents,
this entire experience is nonsensical,
not to sound whimsical, but
I am your Candy Land, take you shoes off,
walk within,
journey where no man has yet to step,
embrace these fallopian rainbows where therein lies
chocolate pots of gold,
edible, but don’t bother wiping your mouth,
I know doing without is a bother, which is why I don’t,
can’t stop licking your candy cane, both bent, straight at the same place,
perfectly made for G-Spot encounters,
leading to withdrawing climaxes and semen-laced facial crème,
which is good for my skin, good for your ego,
plus its good to know these acts are not in vain,
each one directly connected to the love flowing within our veins…
I offer the aforementioned joint piece
for your reading pleasure,
the collaboration comes from the minds of myself and
who has been wrapped up in navigating the
corporate ladder as of late,
but has now found the time to bless me with her
excellent penwomanship.
Slump and Lillian
Enjoy!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi, stopped thru via synsational's blog, beautifully put I must say.......encore..encore!

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 1:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

"leading to withdrawing climaxes and semen-laced facial crème,
which is good for my skin, good for your ego..."


OH REALLY? what is it with skeet shots to the face??? am i missing something???? :-/

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 2:02:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dance_Soul said...

That was true HOTNESS. I'm laughing at Fallen Angel's very direct translation.
Hits hard to Colab with art - but each verse complimented the next. I Loved the tastey sensuality of it.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 2:16:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

Well, well, well.....very nice

had to cross the thighs for a hot second. Very very nice.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 4:37:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

@ Slump

Aww you're so sweet :-)

although I dont wanna be as thick as that peanut butter, hard to get off the roof of your mouth, it's thick like a milkshake

and the ass aint leaving, just the tummy :-) I could never lose that, I mean whatever will you compliment me about?

And late is late. nothing is fashionable about showing up on CP time.

Thursday, January 18, 2007 at 4:39:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very colorful work, it's rich.

Friday, January 19, 2007 at 12:53:00 AM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

SPEECHLESS!!! This sent chills through my body...made me wanna...nevermind LOL!!

Have a Good Weekend My Dear...I need a few days to swallow this one completely!

Friday, January 19, 2007 at 2:10:00 PM CST  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

@ understood, thanks for the love, this blog is my house, but you're welcome anytime...

@ fallen, I've never done the skeet shot to the face, it was Lillian's idea. Did it make you want one?

@ dance, I must agree, it is quite tasty, so I hear...

@ ten, so my words got you rubbing your legs like a cricket, verrrry nice indeed!

@ piglet, thanks mami!

@ royce, if you don't have anything to say my work here is done. Now about the swallowing thing...nevermind ;0

Tuesday, January 23, 2007 at 2:49:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home