Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The I's Have It VII

I realize I really need to work on making myself better before I can build up those around me...

I thought our conversation this morning was refreshing, hope you take it easy on your "new" man...

I accept the belief that the me I see in the mirror and the me you see are two totally different people...

I think sex is overrated to the point where I want to have more conversations and less thoughts of lust...

I wonder how a person can fall in love, swear they will never leave your side, meet someone new and tell you "thanks for playing" within three months...

I want my children to respect me in the same manner I respect my father; damn, I've got a lot of work to do!!!

I need to pray for my best friend, he has a wife and three mistresses; where does he find the energy?

I think having a female stranger sip out of my glass would be sexy...

I hope we can slang these properties like crack and celebrate your successes when I see you in October -- thanks for the call, damn avocado sandwiches!!!

I miss my grandmother...

I think I'm a borderline metro sexual, but damn I look good doing it...

I now realize am the synthesis of intellectual sexiness and physical prowess equaling the total package, now if I could only keep the 19 year old girls from approaching me at the mall I'd be straight...

I am climbing the walls, my graduate packet is incomplete, Thursday is the deadline...

I want to do what God wants me to even if its not what I want...

I am beginning to hate writing this damn book, so much bullshit goes on behind the scenes! I dread the following: I MAY HAVE TO START BACK WORKING AT FEDEX...

I wish I could meet a woman who wants me for my mind as much as my body...

I still have a hard time accepting that telling a lie is equal to killing someone in God's eyes...

I finally love me...

11 Comments:

Blogger Dance_Soul said...

I must admit...there is something sexy about a rendez vu with a complete stranger. Possibly someone you've smiled at or held the elevator for. I'd like someone I'm totally unfamiliar with to kiss me on the back of the neck (he'd have to smell great, breathe sweetly and be strong).

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 9:58:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think its overrated too, its much better after many conversations.
Your BF damn how does he find the TIME?
I have a problem with youngins too...especially when my 18yo daughter is standing right next to me and they try to holla at me iso her. Confuses the hell outta me.

Have a good one.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 10:06:00 AM CST  
Blogger Nique said...

Take the good with the bad huh, I expect that from a rose, but you cant be moving in on my territory-->"I now realize am the synthesis of intellectual sexiness and physical prowess equaling the total package", I know you saw me sitting on that throne. Seriously, you made me laugh, and you pulled at my heart strings to, always a pleasure

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 10:41:00 AM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

I accept the belief that the me I see in the mirror and the me you see are two totally different people...

^^Why did this stand out more than the others for me?

I need to pray for my best friend, he has a wife and three mistresses; where does he find the energy?

^^ur BF needs that ass tapped!

I wish I could meet a woman who wants me for my mind as much as my body...

^^I like your mind. A little...twisted but I likes :-)

@ Slump

why did I know that was you?! Is that a new name or something? You lil trickster

Hmmm...the punishment will be swift...and pleasurable. Now I just have to think of it *lol*

Have a great week Slump :-)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 10:55:00 AM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I think sex is overrated to the point where I want to have more conversations and less thoughts of lust....
Sex is only overrated if you are doing it with someone you don't really care about. I can not believe I just typed that.

I need to pray for my best friend, he has a wife and three mistresses; where does he find the energy?
That is so nasty and a slap in the face to his marriage. With HIV wrecking havoc in the AA community you would think people would grow up and be more mature. Reading that makes me sad and a little sick to my stomach.

I now realize am the synthesis of intellectual sexiness and physical prowess equaling the total package, now if I could only keep the 19 year old girls from approaching me at the mall I'd be straight...
And modest too ;-)

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 12:17:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to do what God wants me to even if its not what I want...

I finally love me

I'm glad & I'm with you 100%!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 12:18:00 PM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Ok now I finally got a free minute to reply. This was a different side of you. One I enjoyed reading about!

"I wish I could meet someone who wants me for my mind as well as my body..." Well I guess this could be true of someone who has never even seen your body!!!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007 at 2:39:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

You need a hot and heavy long distance LOVE AFFAIR vow to NOT see/touch/lick/suck the lovely, mysterious lady for 6 months, stay in the mind, not in the flesh and see what happens..if you need a volunteer I'm available next Sunday *wink*

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 7:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Angel said...

you're not borderline metrosexual--i think you're OVER the line metrosexual!!!

HELL NO for going BACK to damn fed ex!!!

and having a female stranger drink out o your glass isnt sexy...that shyt is dangerous and gross!!!!!

Wednesday, January 31, 2007 at 10:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

@ Slump

I refuse to dignify that comment about my nicely shaped head with a remark

At my job...trust I would not beg for a night shift for anything!

LOL @ men growing an inch comment. A typical Slump comment. Let's hope you don't need to grow an extra inch or two

It's unhealthy and unrealistic for me. Like I said survive on water all day? Tuh!

Aunt Flo is the reason women wear granny drawls.

Friday, February 2, 2007 at 10:32:00 AM CST  
Blogger Believer said...

I want to do what God wants me to even if its not what I want...

Amen! I am also committed to moving forward with God’s plan…God’s way!

Read more on My Sunday Best...
http://ruhoffman.blogspot.com/2007/02/my-sunday-best.html

Thursday, February 8, 2007 at 12:36:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home