Friday, February 02, 2007

Blog Crushes

Dig this....

Earlier today, I was attempting to log onto my blog,
of course, it wasn't working so I did a Google search
on my blog addy; guess what pulled up? The blog
page of So...Wise...Sista, on this particular page she
posted about having BLOG CRUSHES and with whom
she was actively involved with in a fantasy e-love.
I scroll further down to comments left by women, all
anonymous, to find my link and the following:

"...this guy can make love to a sista's mind with his poetry."

It got me to thinking, do I have any blog crushes and if
I do is it wack to crush on a woman I've never met, held,
felt, tasted or touched? I don't know if its a bad thing,
but I will say this, there are a few folk who have my FULL
attention; too bad they just don't know it.

If you have any blog crushes, feel free to list them, I want
to know who is crushing on who! Damn, I think I'm allowing
the woman in me to take to come to the forefront a little too
often. Anyway, no anonymous comments damn it! Just incase
you are wondering, if you read my blog consider yourself
tagged... Now get to posting!!!!!

I forgot to mention my BLOG CRUSH, she is a lifetime
friend of mine who understands the Slump who cries,
laughs, is successful, is a failure, is a selfish bastard,
is a selfless man, is a foot fetish fiend, is a hater of gay
black men who act like women, etc. In many ways she
is my intellectual soul mate, she is respectful and she
appreciates the WEIRD me. The good thing is she's into
chicks, lucky for her...

She is Ms. Lillian P. Livingston,
http://ankhautonomy.blogspot.com/

12 Comments:

Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

ohhhhhhhhh u started trouble with a capitol T..I have a few but mums da word, WORD!

Friday, February 2, 2007 at 1:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Dance_Soul said...

Wait...So you want everyone to reveal their blog crushes even though you didn't reveal yours? For some reason that doesn't make sense......even to the girl who ALMOST has her masters.

Friday, February 2, 2007 at 8:53:00 PM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

This was funny. I am not sure I have a BLOG crush so to speak but definately have some BLOG admiration.

Sunday, February 4, 2007 at 10:04:00 AM CST  
Blogger Isha said...

Blog crushes, humm.

Well, I've really been enjoying actually talking to a blogger that I've admired from afar for quite some time. From some of his blogs and comments on others that I've read, I thought he was mean and shallow, but there was still something that attracted me to him. However, from actually talking to him, I've found that he's pretty cool.

Maybe one day I'll tell him that I've been interested in learning more about him for quite some time. Maybe not...

Sunday, February 4, 2007 at 10:51:00 PM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

I think some blog dudes are attractive, but I need more to develop a crush. Feel free to list them. Why didn't you list yours??

Monday, February 5, 2007 at 12:04:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ain't telling!! lol =)

Monday, February 5, 2007 at 5:56:00 PM CST  
Blogger layne bowden said...

why y'all bein' so damn secretive??!! (LOL)

well... i ain't scared, dammit! everybody knows my blog crush is Slump Facade and if they didn't know, NOW they know.

oh wait... and Organized Noise, eclectik-relaxation and Copasetic Soul.

*whew* confession is truly good for the soul and i feel so ethereal now that i've released that information to the universe! (LMAO) if i think of any more... i'll come back!

cute post, sir!

Peace!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 6:01:00 AM CST  
Blogger Little Brown Girl said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm!!! I'm at a loss for words LOL!!

But wait I might define blog crush a little differently then a regular real world crush. For me it is more of an attraction to the creative nature of the blogger (in cases where we haven't met) and in cases where we have met well perhaps it's a little more but I aint too sure LOL!!

You wanting me to list his name when you copped out and listed a long time friend ONLY is a bit unfair yo! What kinda fool do you take me for? And you're a smart man who has a lot of female readers so I can't see you honestly listing who you're really crushing on (outside of your homegirl) even though I am sure there is someone...cause that's human nature, no?

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 12:59:00 PM CST  
Blogger Organized Noise said...

Is it really a crush if they already know? I have two. One, is the person who introduced me to blogging and the other is a blogger I had the pleasure of meeting last year.

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 at 8:31:00 PM CST  
Blogger Tenacious said...

So...wait

I'm not your blog crush?! That's messed up *lol*

Um I don't have any blog crushes...anymore. It was a blogger...SF...but tuh since the feeling is not mutual...lemme gone head and pick my little face up now and exit

*lmao*

Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 5:50:00 AM CST  
Blogger piglet said...

i haven't had a blog crush lately, but the main ones i've had were on women (not in the sex way, but admiration way that nikki commented)

sounds like you are dipping your toe in the water trying to make the woman you are crushing on, go first so you don't have to stick your neck out there? i ain't mad atcha.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 12:22:00 AM CST  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

I DO have a blog crush but i'm too afraid to admit who it is, lol, he might run :) great post

Tuesday, March 6, 2007 at 9:19:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home