Friday, February 23, 2007

Random Control V

...thank you for calling, I appreciate your attempt
to begin the healing process. Again, I apologize for
my behavior, most recently by bringing "us" to the
blog world for all to see, but unfortunately its the
only way I have to communicate my feelings
directly to you.

My direct e-mail is bhotch@sprintpcs.com, if you
ever change your mind about not wanting to call
me for an indefinite amount of time. You could
easily create a Hotmail or Yahoo account to serve
as a way to interact via e-mail minus actual phone
conversations. However, I'd prefer speaking with
you at your discrection.

In addition, I need you to know I really want to
be here for you and contrary to your most intimate
beliefs I am no longer the man you once knew, not
even close. Each of us have experienced an evolution
process in which we've both grown for the better.
There is no need to fear me or to shy away from
discussing the past. You have all of my modes of
communication, please feel free to reach out,
I'm here.

It was good speaking with you, I look forward to
"us" breaching this barrier together...

This is my final entry concerning the topic on this
blog, the next time we communicate electronically
I hope it will be via e-mail.

Good-bye, for now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

If she dont call/write....I'm here for you.

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 12:28:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you. Your previous relationship with ol' girl probably left something to be desired, but to play on paternal emotions. Who The Hell Does That? You are in my prayers. Hope it all works out.

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 1:01:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

um...wow

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 5:46:00 PM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home