Tuesday, February 13, 2007

T-Shirt's R Us

Check it, after hours of long thought, I've also decided
to get into the t-shirt business. Here are the first batch
of shirts for sale, the top 10 list is as follows:

10) "My Name Ain't Dick, So Keep It Out Ya mouth!"

09) "Crotch Fondo Gentlemen?"

08) "If You're Tired of Running, Tiptoe Thru My Two Lips..."

07) "Minus the Bullshit, Life's Great!"

06) "Ooops, I Didn't Mean to Drop My Spoon in Your Cereal..."

05) "Do You Want Cream to Go with Those Panties?"

04) "If You Want the Crack Rush, Put Your Mouth on the Pipe..."

03) "Don't Worry Sweetie, the Size of Your Bank Account Makes Up for It..."

02) "I Used to Give a Damn, but I Never Gave a Fuck!"

and the #1, T-Shirt slogan I'll use is...

...up to you, post your idea so we can all see what really goes on!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

so, i guess you AREN'T done blogging...?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 11:34:00 PM CST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm.....I would never wear your t-shirts!! LOL!! They're a bit TOO MUCH for me!

My T-Shirt slogan:

Your smile is like a rainbow!

*smile*

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 4:32:00 AM CST  
Blogger Miz JJ said...

T-Shirt Slogans:
1) it is what it is

I like this one:
"Minus the Bullshit, Life's Great!"

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 9:48:00 AM CST  
Blogger Isha said...

1. I deny everything and demand proof!

2. If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense.

3. Show me what you got, and I'll tell you it aint' enough. (Perfect T-shirt for financial advisors and investment bankers).

Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 11:42:00 AM CST  
Blogger piglet said...

i'm liking miz jj's "it is what it is". i say it way too much.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 12:12:00 AM CST  
Blogger Dance_Soul said...

Everything out of my mouth is Quotable:

1. "there is nothing in the world like an OPEN BAR!!!!"

Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 8:44:00 AM CST  
Blogger Unknown said...

Take a number.

Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 2:34:00 PM CST  
Blogger Lola Gets said...

My fave is: "Do You Want Cream To Go With Those Panties?"
LMAO
L

Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 8:49:00 PM CST  
Blogger Shelle said...

most of these had me cracking up laughing...even went out and purchased a new tee myself, it says "practice safe sex, go fuck yourself"...thought it was damn funny

Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 5:48:00 PM CST  
Blogger Gemini Girl aka GG said...

you know mine.
"take it or leave it"

Wednesday, March 14, 2007 at 10:10:00 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home